Graham E. Wunderley is the Director of Talent Acquisition and Development at DeMayo Law Offices. He has over 20 years of professional experience as a speaker, trainer, and consultant. His audiences describe his training style as direct, content-filled, witty, and thought-provoking. He has an energetic style, knowledgeable insight, and an entertaining approach to learning and consistently receives exceptional ratings from participants in all programs he conducts. His role at DeMayo Law focuses on shaping the knowledge of staff so the firm’s clients receive the best service. He enjoys spending time with his family on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie. He is a motorcycle enthusiast and enjoys traveling.
Education, Prior Experience & Professional Affiliations:
- Professional experience as a speaker, trainer, and consultant, specializing in business development, leadership, and change management – 20 years
- Creator of Sensory Selling — an ethics-oriented, non-manipulative approach for influencing others — and is best known for applying Sensory Selling to the business, management, and technology fields.
- Client training list includes:
- Detroit Edison
- General Motors
- State Farm
- 10,000 hours of speaking and training experience
- Association of Talent Development
- Microsoft Certified
- Certified Speaking Professional
- Society for Human Resource Management
Working for DeMayo Law:
“My role is vital to the growth and future performance of our firm. Every day is a new opportunity to shape the knowledge of our staff so in turn they can provide the best service for our clients. At the end of every day I feel I made a difference.”
“Nothing in life is difficult, it is only unfamiliar.”