Eloise Morgan is a Workers’ Compensation Attorney at DeMayo Law Offices and is the Managing Attorney of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department. She is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law and has been practicing law for close to twenty years. While Eloise’s primary legal practice is Workers’ Comp, she also handles personal injury claims as well. Eloise has practiced law on both the plaintiff and defense side of Workers’ Compensation and uses her past experience on the defense side to further assist every injured worker she represents. Eloise enjoys traveling and has visited Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, The Netherlands and beyond. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, athletics, and assisting the Charlotte community through various non-profit programs.
Education & Prior Experience:
- Furman University – B.A. in Political Science
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law – J.D.
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section Council Member
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Working for DeMayo Law:
“I enjoy navigating clients through the difficult waters of NC Workers’ Compensation Law and aiding them in understanding the law and, most importantly, assisting them in obtaining the benefits they are entitled to.”
“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg